Tuesday 18 May 2010

Update:New nail varnishes

I really should stop making post and then saving them because when I come to post them ,the dates and timeframes are all wrong and i have to re word them anyways:(
 Seeing Mitsu's post on nails trends recently reminded me that i hadn't posted this yet:O(it also makes me want to start experimenting with my nails again:O)

Couple of weekends ago I received my nail varnishes from  enchantedbeautyspot at ebay which I ordered a while ago but thanks to the ash cloud hadn't received until recently.


The Friday before  I hunted downs Barry-M's ice cream nail varnish range,and I picked up Blueberry and Berry ice cream:D
Blueberry for me and Berry for my up coming giveaway:D

I fell out of the habit of doing my nail:( and with my job I don't actually think I'm allowed to have them painted but i do anyways because I like having them painted more than i like my job besides noone's said anything yet.
 Here's some recent nails~just colour nothing else
Barry-M's Blueberry
Lovely colour,goood coverage and good price


Essie~Tart deco
Love this one,Its the exact same shade of coral i used in my final major project last year.
Downside is it doesn't mix well with a top coat.It turned the polish a weird orange colour instead of the gorgeous coral it comes out as.Thus its a polish to wear without top coat which makes its more prone to chips:(
 Barry-M~Fushia 272
 I think this is an advertisementc  for not applying polish in low lighting conditions:O


  My newest polish Barry-m~Strawberry ice ream<3 this one


Current polish collection
 I did not know I owned so many pinks:O odd seeing as purple is my favouirte colour:S
Also instersting to see what my brand habits are.
Clearly I love Barry-M~its good quality for the price though some of them require more coats than others and they also have a very good range of colours:)

I prefer OPI and Chinaglaze for longer lasting polishes:)
My one and only Mavala polish is missing from this photos:S I love it thought,its the perfect blue based purple and has outstanding lasting and coverage.Definitely need to buy more mavala polishesXD


Also finally got around to buying a new make up bag,since my one is far too small for my daily make up






BB photo spam again

End of April I took a day trip to Norwich to see my old house mate and decided to buy a face mask from Lush and the lovely sales girl gave me the other one for free as it was nearing the end of it shelf life and because she was nice:D
Also picked up some trainers for High jump unfortunately for my friend who wanted me to join the gym their not running shoes thou:O
The day after(Sunday) my friend and I went for are usual end of month coffee at our local costa only to discover it was closed .Thus ending with us going for coffee at Sandringham,:Dawww look at the cute stuffed corgis:D


Brought my 1st Elle in a long while and was disappointed "beauty special"?? ehh no


began doing a continuous line drawing a day(hence the scruffy appearence) I can draw neatly but i prefer it looking alittle more messy:) and abstract
Returned home after a trip out to find  my present(black cats peanut butter) from my dad's recently trip to South Africa had arrivedXDI love peanut butter!!
The other peanut butter I brought myself much to my sisters dismay at the cost...what can i say,I like good quailty peanut butter!! Made with just nuts and oil.

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love their ice cream range, I am still searching for the purple. 4 different stores didn't even have it D:
    I have the Barry-M~Fushia 272 and I love it too :D

    I am addicted to peanut butter XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bloomzy~They sell out quick.my local didn't have the pink or the purple for ages:(
    Yay a fellow peanut butter lover!!XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the nail varnishes, the berry looks fab <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the strawberry ice cream colour I adore barry m :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours! ❤ I really like the Essie Tart deco & Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream, especially since they're trendy nudes ;)
    Those peanut butters look yummy too :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. NAILS! I can always trust you to have a fabulous manicure, you take care of your hands so well! How does that nude from OPI work? I've been searching for a good nude, but so far no luck.

    Yay Lush and their fabulous staff! I love all their freebies. Those corgis are so cute (tea & corgis lol how British).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with the new pastel blue by Barry M :D
    I am also wanting the purple and I blame Emma for it haha XD but I dont need a lot of pursuasion with some BM!! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credit


Credit

Blog Layout Image - http://www.universetoday.com/55694/galaxy-pics/