Wednesday 22 January 2014

Beauty//: Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm

Currently I have about 6 lip balms on the go. 
I've tried chap sticks, Burt's bees, Maybelline's baby lips, etcetera the list goes on. 

The only one I really liked and found that worked , was Burt's bees. 
I have two Maybelline's baby lips balms but tbh they do sweet f-all for me, I think I just have them because I don't like bring without a lip balm . 
Anyone else feel the same way? Can't be without a lip balm? 


Anyway, I bought Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm about 6 months ago after seeing a lot of rave reviews. 
It has become quite a hyped product but I still read a lot of reviews before buying( I hate buying  products that don't work.). 

What do I think? ...
I wasn't disappointed. 
This is a  wonderful product. It has a thick texture with a refreshing cirtrus-y scent  and doesn't leave my lips greasy. 

Most of all though, it is reallllly moisturising. Japan's winters are dry. Very dry!
  I get chapped lips most of the year,  but during winter here, my lips and hands are just permantley dry and nothing but the strongest stuff makes them feel soft.  

However I actually don't like pot balms (messy!) but I'm willing to over look this here because it's such a great product and besides it does come in a stick form too (need to buy!). 


Have you tried Nuxe Rêve de Miel ? Love it? Hate it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credit


Credit

Blog Layout Image - http://www.universetoday.com/55694/galaxy-pics/