Monday 25 October 2010

Gyaru:gal spam feat Tsubasa,Sayoko,Detsu and more

Another gal blog spam(gonna try to make this a weekly thing)


Gorgeous eyemake up,she showed the lashes she used

 
 
 Still love herXD



 
 Cutee!:( i don't have an iphone thou

















 Looking glam on holiday






 







 


 Love the hair and the coloured eyeliner:)
  






 
 



Close up blog photos of her lipsticks,they look good but I can't buy any more lipsticks!!



 Photos with her new Bambi lenses



After all these pics Im really wanting long hair:O


Hope you enjoyed the spam:D

8 comments:

  1. I keep seeing all these fab poncho's...wooowooo want one! I love many of the looks, but I think Nana Suzuki's is my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Bambie lenses are so awesome ♥ I really hope some of the overseas lens suppliers start stocking them soon!
    & omg, for a minute I thought Detsu cut her hair & was like NUUUU!!! haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I never knew Nana's ameblog before :D
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking through ambeblo blogs, I can't understand a word of them but the pictures are cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these gal spams you are doing--keep it up!! Linked this in my weekly wrapup :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely spam, thank you!
    Some inspiring looks and Gals there.

    The new Dollywink lipsticks are nice but the orange is a bit too much for me D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. do you have any tutorial or tutorial link on how 2 make up dolly eyes like tsubasa???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im sorry i don't but Eki love ~http://www.ekiblog.com/2010/05/easy-dolly-eye-tutorial-skin-79-bb.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credit


Credit

Blog Layout Image - http://www.universetoday.com/55694/galaxy-pics/