Monday 5 May 2014

Bourjois Rendez-vous á Paris SO Laque glossy nail polishes.

About a month ago, I tried (and failed) to purchases some new Models Own hyper gel polishes. I fell in love with the colours and wanted to try the new formula.
However the posting laws for polishes had changed and you can no longer send them abroad. So no Models Own polishes for me in Japan then :(.

Recently I went to my local drug store to get the Bourjois's Magic 1 Second Nail Polish Remover (fantastic)....and then I saw these...
(from L-R)06 Adora-bleu, 04 Amande Défilé, and  03 BC Beigé.  



The new collection is inspired by different areas of Paris.

Bourjois UK site says..."Its formula is ultra-resistant and enriched with vinyl and resins to make your nails shine, prevent them from chipping and keep them looking shiny, neat and full of glossy colour to last for up to 10 days!"


I got (from L-R)06 Adora-bleu, 04 Amande Défilé, and  03 BC Beigé. As they look very similar to the colours I wanted from Model Own.

(From L-R)06 Adora-bleu, 03 BC Beigé and  04 Amande Défilé
this is with 2 or 3 coats. I prefer thinner coats, drys quicker I think.
04 Amande Défilé is a gorgeous pastel mint green. 06 Adora-bleu is such a unique colour to me, it's a striking cornflower blue. 03 BC Beigé is a colour I wouldn't normal be drawn to but I'm glad I got it. It's a fabulous greige, putty colour. So easy to wear!




Do they live up to Bourjois's claims? 

They are glossy and they do last very well.

Last for 10 days?

I've had BC Beigé on my nails for nearly a week.  They has been some chipping but impressively they still look presentable and have last shockingly well. 


Overall, I am very impressed with these polishes. Great choice of colours, easy to apply and lasts well. I am actually thinking about picking up a few more, there is a gorgeous taupe colour calling me and I am still on the hunt for a fabulous vintage red.





What do you think of Bourjois new collection? Have you tried it? Do you want to?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credit


Credit

Blog Layout Image - http://www.universetoday.com/55694/galaxy-pics/