Wednesday 5 August 2009

Deers?Hauls and some eyemake up


Last week there was a deer(with a baby deer too)in my garden,I do live next door to a small wood but I've never seen any deer in it.I was quite shocked,more so when it jumped the (quite high)fence next to my house:O
So I haven't been up to much again,got paid,went to the pub,went bowling,worked and then got angry at crappy customers at work...the usual.





So after I got paid I brought a few things I'd been eyeing up,Gosh concealer,Art liner in Purple and Brush
Then did this look from this youtube video i didn't have the Hello kitty palette that shesed but improvised with what I had.
The added the art liner...It lovely,im biased as purple is my favourite colour but its also got good staying power:D

An outfit from monday

:(was pulling a stupid face.



And what I brought today.The Yes Yes Yes lip butter from The body Shop which is fab! and an electric tooth brush:D
and some coconut water which I can't quite decide if i like..Its not horrible but its not lovely ..however I am now more awake:I

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credit


Credit

Blog Layout Image - http://www.universetoday.com/55694/galaxy-pics/