Anyway heres my Top 10.Im rusty at photoshop and thus fail at making it pretty.
I'd have had it up earlier as well if it wasn't for loud teens keeping me awake,going out everyday since friday:O and having tensions headaches(presumably brought on by my glasses and not helped by being on the computer)
It was really difficult pinning it down to just 10 items,I don't tend to have favouritres of things and originally had about 21 items on my list.
1. Describe your style as a gal.
I don't really think of myself as being fully gal,I aim for it thou:)
As for style wise I guess Im onee but I like rock kei, agejo and sweet elements~fav brands being Gilfy,Gladnews,Delyle,Emoda(only recently thou) W<3C
2. Which models inspire you to get dressed?I take my inspiration from lots of places and models.The ones I check most though are Chinatsu, Sakurina, Nori and Tae,Marimo,Maichi,Yuki Yamamoto,Maya ...and Mipo(TOT but I have to make do with her rare appearance in JELLY since she doesn't blog anymore)
3. What are the brands are you wearing lately?River Island i guess(the other day I went out head to toe in it :O) Other brands I wear alot are~Vivienne Westwood,H&M,Zara.I have been wearing my W<;3C hat alot recently tooXD
4. What was your first thing from 109 (or similar)?JSG Pink leopard Neko hoodie
5. What compliment about your wardrobe do you like best?That I look stylish and where did you get *insert item" from?
6. What do you wear most often?Boots ,blazer:O and recently jeans though usually Im always in shorts.
7. I like getting …?
Parcels in the mailXD preferably gyaru related but I like receiving mail in general.Lashes and shoes are <3
Recently I've been think about sending postcards.
8. In that you look first when you see a gal?
Make up(eyemake up) and hair then the outfits
9. What gal rules have you broken?
I have no idea~emmm some??
10. What would you never wear?I'd never wear...that a difficult question since I like to try things before I write them off especially to see if they'd suit my body shape.
Saying that though ,I'd never wear leggings as trousers(i.e without a dress or very long top) or crocs.
11. What do you think is essential for a good look?Confidence and accessories(they get forgotten sometimes:( even by me)
12. How do you feel when viewed as a gyaru?
So making the assumption that I would be considered a gyaru,I guess i feel confident and stylish ,thou i feel confident normally so I can't really answer this one.Mostly thou I'd say GirlyXD
13. You have many friends that are gals?
Irl?Nope nada:( Most of my friends are guys and even then the interest in Japan or Japanese related things is slim.Thou I don't solely make friends with people based on their style or a prominent interest,for me the most important thing is that we make each other laugh and that their considerate caring people.It would be nice to have someone to talk trends and stuff with thou:( maybe I should give my boy mates some gyaru o make overs :Dhaha
Most of my online friends are interested in gyaru thou:)
14. What is the next thing you plan to buy desperately need?heeled military boots?thats what Im calling them any ways ,killer heels and some distressed boyfriend fit jeansXD and a floral playsuit
15. What’s your favorite accessory?
VW earrings and hats (specially my WC one)
16. Sexy, monotone or elegant?
Monotone,Im not overally fond of looking sexy(get some unwanted remarks over here)
17. Would you wear clothes that aren’t in fashion?If they look good ,sure:)
18. What is your current obsession?
Agejo hair styles,hats and patterned legwear
19. Do you like to spread gal fashion? How do you do it?
I don't feel I have enough knowledge about it to spread it,but I think I will be showing some of my mags to a few of my gf's next time I see them.
20. What advice would you give to someone starting out?
Research,experiment and practice . oh and don't forget the details,as in make up,hair and accessories.I've seen lots of lovely outfits that fall down on the details(my own included:O)
Both memes open for anyone to do:D
Check out Hana's blog for a very informative weekly wrap up and translations:) and Sara Mari is having a giveaway over at her blog to celebrate 225+ followers:O
I want to do a giveaway,they seem like fun:)I'll tweet if i do.