Thursday 16 September 2010

Music Im loving at the moment

Haven't posted a "Music Im loving at the moment" post for a while either ...so heres what I've been listening to recently.



Can't seem to embed this one but it's Mark Ronson's the bike song ,just sounds very nostalgic and relaxing to me:D


Also been abit addicted to Katy Perry's teenage dream song (and also her..shes my current  positive body role model  because shes curvy:D)


Still loving Ellie Goulding and The XX too:D






Found all my old cds too recently so couldn't resist playing them , listened to abit of Nivana,Metallica and some Less then Jake.It was really odd listening to music i used to play soo much when i was 14 again:) I like having that nostalgic feeling thou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credit


Credit

Blog Layout Image - http://www.universetoday.com/55694/galaxy-pics/