Monday 7 June 2010

Gyaru blog spam and some recent nails:)

I've had some issues with my commenting platform,so i can't log in to my account but will reply soon.:)thank you for all the comments.

Anyways this post is purely a Gyaru blog spam with a few recent nails photos from me


One of my fav polish at the moment is OPI's Coney Island Cotton Candy
Love this,it was pretty chip resistant too.
:( my cuticles have gone horrible recently,when im stressed or angry i tend to neglect them and pull at them



Recent one I picked up not this weekend gone but the one before,
It's Models OWN's Jade Stone which is a lovely darker Mint green then some of the other similar colours i've seen about







Gal blog Spam(since i haven't done one for a while)

Wei son
For some reason theres something about Weison that bugs me(no idea what:S) but I am loving her style at the moment



Especially these socks and shoes comboXD

Aya 



Such a cute dog!!

Maya



Sakurina


Nori&Tae





Want some of these!

WC staff blog


Love this scarf!

Nonoka


Rumi


Aina


Kaoru
This photos makes me want to get some highlights

Rui



Floral jumpsuit<3


Purple liner


Nude nails with diamante accents,simple but sophisticated <3


Awww Rui's adorable kitty

Kumikki

Denim + floral <3

Loving her shoes and socks combo here

As always gorgeous make up

Denim jumpsuit<3

Some Popteen models and girls











 ahh this girl really makes me want to two tone dye my hair!!



Cute W<3C plastic bags:)



and just to finish...awwwww so cute!



Will be back later in the week to finish the tutorials and to update properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credit


Credit

Blog Layout Image - http://www.universetoday.com/55694/galaxy-pics/